If you missed it, I did my annual pre- and post-Super Bowl posts for the game earlier this month. I also put my Crockpot to use and made a really good spinach artichoke dip for a small get-together to watch the game.
Josh and I celebrated Valentine’s Day a few days before the actual holiday because of his work schedule. We went out for dinner and then exchanged gifts back at my condo. We didn’t want to make a big deal out of the holiday but wanted to at least get dinner together and give each other little gifts. I normally hate Valentine’s Day when I’m single, but I don’t mind it when I’m in a relationship.
We also went on an afternoon trip to Glastonbury and Hartford, CT, which included a bookshop, yummy food, and flights of beer.
I’m also just feeling overly tired and exhausted all the time??? I’ve been basically avoiding reality and just watching Below Deck Med and Brooklyn Nine-Nine or reading—which is how I’ve already read 15 books so far this year.
I ran this month! For the first time since December! I signed up for a 5K at the end of March, so I need to be able to run 3.1 miles without dying again. I should be fine, but I’m going to try to run a few times a week to get ready. But it felt good to get back out there, and once we change the clocks, it’ll be lighter later so I can run after work.
Will there ever be a Major League Baseball season this year? We may never know.
What I’m Watching
- The Late Show with Stephen Colbert
- Call Me Kat
- Resident Alien
- Law & Order
- Law & Order: SVU
- Law & Order: Organized Crime
- The Tinder Swindler
- Fyre: The Greatest Party That Never Happened
- Operation Varsity Blues: The College Admissions Scandal
- Inventing Anna (E1-E8)
- Explained (S3E2-S3E9)
- Ozark (S4E1-S4E2)
- Murderville (S1E1-S1E6)
- Brooklyn Nine-Nine (S3E12-S4E17)
- Below Deck Mediterranean (S2E4-S4E3)
- Only Murders in the Building (S1E1-S1E4)
What I’m Reading
- Cultish: The Language of Fanaticism by Amanda Montell: 5 stars
- In Every Mirror She’s Black by Lola Akinmade Åkerström: 4 stars
- King Richard: Nixon and Watergate–An American Tragedy by Michael Dobbs: 4 stars
- The Fastest Way to Fall by Denise Williams: 3 stars
- Ola Dies Dreaming by Xochitl Gonzalez: 4 stars
- Ghosts by Dolly Alderton: 4 stars
My Questions For You!
- How as your month?
- How are you feeling?
- Anything noteworthy you want to mention?