- Place the award logo on your blog.
- Mention the rules.
- Thank whom ever nominated you and place a link to their website.
- Mention the awards creator and add a link to that, too.
- Tell your audience three things about you.
- Answer your nominator’s questions.
- Nominate 10 to 20 people who deserve this award.
- Let the nominees know by messaging/commenting on their social media or their blog.
- Ask you nominees any five questions that you want.
- Share two to three links to your best posts.
Three Things About Me
- Back in college, my friends would try to make me laugh until I cried and called it “Breaking Becky.”
- I’ve never flown.
- I have a bad habit of cracking my knuckles, neck, back, really any joint in my body.
1. What is your favorite quotation, and why?
“Don’t ever tell anybody anything. If you do, you start missing everybody.”
― J.D. Salinger, The Catcher in the Rye
These are the last two sentences of the book. I read it in high school and will admit I used SparkNotes but for some reason, those sentences still stick with me. I can be very sentimental and sometimes talking about things from the past can be a bit sad, like you’d give anything to go back to that time. Because you start missing everything about that time period.
2. Your house is burning down. You, your loved ones and your pets will all get out safely, but you can only take one thing with you. What is it?
My college diplomas.
3. What is something (or someone) you hate, even though you know it’s completely irrational?
4. In 25 words or less, what is your process for writing blog posts?
I sit down and type the words (haha). I try to plan 2 posts per week about things happening to me or things I’m thinking about.
(Also sorry this is 26 words!!!!!)
5. What is the last thing you regretted doing?
Running the other night in Converse and now I think I have shin splints. Yay.
I’m going to break rules and not nominate anyone. Everyone is welcome to answer my questions in the comments!
- What’s your favorite cozy outfit?
- What’s the weirdest thing you’ve watched on Netflix?
- What is the last text message you sent?
- What is your favorite candle scent?
- Who is someone you admire?