A few weeks ago Sarah nominated me for the Mystery Blogger Award! She’s awesome and you definitely should be following her. Thanks, Sarah! 🙂
What’s the Mystery Blogger Award?
“It’s an award for amazing bloggers with ingenious posts. Their blog not only captivates; it inspires and motivates. They are one of the best out there, and they deserve every recognition they get. This award is also for bloggers who find fun and inspiration in blogging, and they do it with so much love and passion.”OKOTO ENIGMA
- Put the award logo/image on your blog
- List the rules
- Thank whoever nominated you and provide a link to their blog
- Mention the creator of the award and provide a link as well
- Answer the 5 questions you were asked
- Tell your readers 3 things about yourself
- You have to nominate 10 – 20 people
- Notify your nominees by commenting on their blog
- Ask your nominees any 5 questions of your choice; with one weird or funny question (specify)
- Share a link to your best post(s)
What’s the best movie you’ve seen recently?
I watched The Perfect Date on Netflix last month and thought it was cute.
How often do you make music playlists?
Every couple of months. I use Spotify, so if anything, I follow playlists they’ve made, but when the mood strikes, I’ll make my own. I made a playlist a few weeks ago called “all the feels” that I’ve been listening to on repeat. If that can tell you anything about how my life is going right now… haha.
What’s the last book you were gifted?
My cousin got me a book for Christmas two (?) years ago that’s just pictures of dogs. It’s awesome.
What are you looking forward to right now?
Summertime and being able to sit outside on the weekends and read and float in my pool.
[weird question] If you could switch places with one actor in any scene in any movie/TV show, which would it be?
Drew Barrymore in Fever Pitch when she’s running on the field at Fenway.
- I think in my second life I’m going to come back as an athletic trainer.
- I don’t know how to order mixed drinks at a bar/restaurant without a menu in front of me. That’s why I always get draft beer.
- I also don’t like going through drive thrus. Every once in a while, I’ll do the drive thru at my bank, but I won’t do it for Dunkin’ or anything. They make me nervous.
Best Blog Posts
- My First 5K of the Year
- Post Super Bowl LIII Thoughts + Questions
- No Lights, Camera, Action: A Review of Ozark
- Paul/The Captain’s Speech
- Lauren/Oh Happy Grey
- Cass/Uniquely Cass
- Aaron/The Confusing Middle
- Bill/A Silly Place
- No Love for Fatties
- Ellie/Adventure with Ellie
- Michelle/Movin’ it with Michelle
- Hunida/Hunida’s Blog
- Who is the person you text with the most?
- What’s the best meal/food you can make?
- (weird question) What’s one superpower you would NOT want?
- What can you talk about for hours?
- If you could have a song play every time you enter a room, what would it be?