I was nominated by Melissa over at Castles and Hurricanes for the Versatile Blogger Award! Thanks Melissa! 🙂
- Thank the person who nominated you.
- Link to the blog of the person who nominated you.
- Share 7 facts about yourself.
- Nominate 15 more bloggers for the Versatile Blogger Award.
Seven Facts About Me
- I eat each of my foods one by one. It’s something my dad and I both do, but not my mom. So if we’re having chicken, potatoes, and a vegetable for dinner, I eat the chicken first, then the potatoes, and then the vegetables. I don’t mix my food together; I don’t have an issue with it touching, though. (As long as it doesn’t get too messy.)
- I don’t like coffee. I like the smell of it, but I haven’t found a coffee yet that I like. So, instead, I drink a lot of tea.
- Along those lines, I always have a water bottle with me at all times. I’ve been doing it for years, and most of what I drink is water (followed by tea and beer).
- I work in the marketing department at the university where I got both of my degrees. I left for two years while I was at my first job, but I’m glad I’m back on campus.
- My favorite ice cream flavor is mint chocolate chip.
- I’m reading my 12th book so far this year. I think that puts me ahead of schedule to read 30 books this year.
- I can wiggle my ears.