This might be as random as my Walk-In or Drive-Thru post from the other week, but I like random topics. And I get to learn more about you guys.
- I normally go to bed around 10:30 p.m. and I wake up at 7:30 a.m. (during the week) and after 8:00 a.m. on the weekends.
- I’ve recently invested in actual pajamas instead of wearing miscellaneous old t-shirts. Right now I normally wear a t-shirt and long pants but during the summer I’ll wear t-shirt/tank top and shorts.
- I HAVE TO absolutely have to wear socks to bed. I think I’m in the minority here, but I can’t not wear socks to bed.
- I also have to have a fan on. It’s a white noise thing. And the fan doubles as a cooling method during the summer if I get hot.
- At age 26, I sleep with three stuffed animals. It’s comforting! (And yes, they all have names…)
- I’d rather have the room temperature be cold. I hate sleeping in a warm/hot room.
- The room can’t be completely dark. I have a little night light plugged into an outlet to provide some light.
So, again I’ll ask, how do you sleep?