Happy Monday! Here’s a fun post to start off the week. I insist on carrying my entire life in my purse, so I carry a bigger purse. I use two throughout the year, seasonally. The one that I’m using now—normally from March to September—is a Kate Spade purse I bought in 2016 on sale. It’s very fitting because of my job at the ice cream shop, and I’ve always gotten lots of compliments on it. During the fall and winter, I carry a maroon purse that I got at Old Navy.
Daily contents of my bag:
- Vera Bradley pouch that holds Tic Tacs, gum, Tums, Chapstick, bobby pins, Q-tips, Band-aids, etc. Basically my first aid kit.
- Glasses and case
- Gray pouch that holds a phone charger and my headphones
- Wallet that matches the bag
- Whatever book I’m reading at the moment; if it’s a hard cover book that I own, I take off the book jacket when I’m reading it because it’s easier
- My planner
- Sunglasses from Walgreens
- Business card holder
- My work ID and office key—the purple leopard print ID holder with blue lanyard
I also use a tan crossbody bag for trips or when I know I don’t need my entire life with me that I’ll throw my wallet, phone, and sunglasses into.
To my bag carrying blog friends: what do you carry for a bag and what’s inside? To my non-bag carrying friends: how do you carry all of your things when you’re on the go?