Thanks to Paul over at The Captain’s Speech for the nomination for the Liebster Award!
If you’re not already following him, you should. His posts are funny, he likes sports, and his Bachelor recaps are great.
Here are my answers to Paul’s questions:
1. If you had to rename your blog, what would you name it?
Hmm. I’m not sure I’d rename my blog. I don’t remember how I came up with my current one, but I like it. It encompasses two of my favorite things: baseball (strikeouts) and ice cream (sprinkles).
2. What is your favourite childhood memory?
Going on bike rides with my Dad.
3. What are you afraid to write about?
My feelings. That’s why I can’t journal because I try to hide my deepest feelings about life and about myself. I can’t get too personal with myself because that tends to cause my anxiety to flare up.
4. Would you rather be the lead singer of a famous band or a celebrity chef?
A celebrity chef because I love food and can’t sing to save my life. Plus I feel like as a chef you’d be out of the spotlight less than being a lead singer.
5. If everyone in the world stopped what they were doing and listened to you right now, what would you say to them?
I’d tell them to be nice to each other, dogs and cats deserve all the love in the world, and I’m always going to refer to Giancarlo Stanton as Mike Stanton.
6. When was the last time you made up an excuse to get out of plans with a friend? What was the excuse?
It wasn’t necessarily an excuse but my parents made plans for the same night without telling me, and I had to go with them. We were meeting up with family friends, which I was totally fine with, but I had to tell my friend I couldn’t make her Christmas party/friend get-together thing.
Here are the rules:
1. Make a blog post saying you’ve been nominated for the Liebster Award
2. Include the picture in your post
3. Answer the questions I will ask below
4. Ask your own questions
5. Nominate other bloggers
1. If you had to watch one show for the rest of your life, what would it be and why?
2. Are you a dog or cat person?
3. What’s one thing people don’t really know about you?
4. What’s something you’ve done that you’re proud of?