I had a busy start to the month: working an event on campus, seeing the spring musical on campus, and then going to a Red Sox game with Josh since he won tickets at work. I also went home to celebrate Maggie’s 11th birthday!
I didn’t have much else planned until the end of the month, but for some reason, it dragged on. Even with all of my walks, I felt like I was getting in my head too much, so I was looking forward to the two things Josh and I had planned.
First was an ice cream date night at a new place about 15 minutes away from where we live. It was super cute and we’re definitely gonna go back when it’s warmer.
The second was a comedy show last night. Josh and I both listen to the local classic rock station’s morning show—we found that out on our second date—and one of the guys from the show was putting on a show with a few other comedians. We immediately bought tickets and counted it as our monthly date night. It was a really great show and we even got a picture with the host.
I was pretty consistent with my running this month in preparation for a 5K this Saturday. I was also on a two-week step streak between runs and walks.
The Red Sox are… well, not good. But I’m still watching the games 🤷🏻♀️
What I’m Watching
- The Late Show with Stephen Colbert
- FBI: Most Wanted
- Law & Order
- Law & Order: SVU
- Law & Order: Organized Crime
- Will Trent
- East New York
- Animal Control
- Say Yes to the Dress
- Bar Rescue
- The Blacklist
- You (S3E7-S4E1)
- Madam Secretary (S1E1-S1E6)
- American Manhunt: The Boston Marathon Bombing
- Abbott Elementary (S2E20-S2E22)
What I’m Reading
- The Social Climber by Amanda Pellegrino: 3 stars
- Kingdom of the Blind by Louise Penny: 4 stars
- Undone by Karin Slaughter: 4 stars
- I’m Glad My Mom Died by Jennette McCurdy: 5 stars
- Really Good, Actually by Monica Heisey: 5 stars
- When We Were Bright and Beautiful by Jillian Medoff: 2 stars
- We Are Not Like Them by Christine Pride and Jo Piazza: 3 stars