I didn’t have a post planned for this week, but this idea just popped into my head, and I thought I’d run with it! It’s a list of some of my little, favorite things—stuff that in the grand scheme of life aren’t super important but make me happy, smile, or feel comfortable.
- A new bouquet of flowers
- New bed sheets
- Iced coffees from Dunkin’
- That feeling at the end of a run
- Successfully putting away all of my laundry and groceries
- Changing into comfy clothes the moment I get home from work
- Sleeping in on the weekends and making a great breakfast
- Freshly painted nails
- Getting caught up in a book that I finish it in a day
- When it’s just cool enough for a hoodie
- Charcuterie boards
- Snuggling up with a blanket
- Pre-dinner ice cream
- Couch naps
What are some of your little, favorite things?