I’m wicked excited for this tag! Thanks to Bex and Bill for nominating me for the Hallotober Tag 🎃
- Thank the person who tagged you and link to their post
- Put the rules at the beginning or after introduction
- Answer the 13 questions
- Tag 13 people to do the tag
- Delete Question 13, add a new number one question of your own
- You are free to use the tag image somewhere in the post
1. Haunted houses/trails: a good time or not for you?
Nope, no thank you. Not for me at all.
2. What’s your favorite thing about October?
The cooler weather! And changing of the leaves. So I guess this is two but whatever 🤷🏻♀️ I like that it’s breezy and sunny and 60-70 degrees, and I absolutely love seeing the trees change colors. There’s just something soothing about the atmosphere.
3. Are you a big celebrator of Halloween?
Not really. I actually wrote a post about this two years ago. I always found trick or treating to be a bit weird, but now that I’m an adult, I do like handing out candy at my house. I also never had any cool costumes; I was usually either a witch, cat, or baseball player.
4. What’s your favorite horror movie?
Honestly, I don’t think I’ve ever watched a horror movie. I hate scary movies.
5. Would you rather a cozy night in watching horrors or a big night out in a costume?
Cozy night in, whether I’m answering this question in COVID times or non-COVID times, even though I don’t like scary movies. Can I watch a funny Halloween movie instead?
6. Which has been your most favorite costume to date?
I haven’t had too many original costumes…I’ve always liked my variations of baseball players I’ve been. Hey, it’s easy and I have a lot of baseball shirseys and a pair of knee high red socks.
7. Bobbing for apples or pin the hat on the witch?
Pin the hat on the witch. Bobbing for apples has always seemed unsanitary.
8. How do you celebrate Halloween?
I stay in and hand out candy. I’m not a big fan of kids, but I do like handing out candy and seeing all of the cute costumes. I “dress up”—meaning I throw on a witch’s hat or dress up like a baseball player—but it’s something I enjoy doing. Plus I also eat my fair share of candy out of the bowl haha.
9. What’s your least favorite horror?
Anything that’s scary…so probably every horror movie that exists. Like I said earlier, I’ve never watched a horror movie.
10. Do you have a favorite trick or treating memory?
I think the last time I went trick or treating. It was in seventh grade with one of my friends from middle school. I dressed up like a Red Sox player and I remember using a pillow case to hold my candy and I painted “Red Sox” on it.
11. What’s your favorite thing about Halloween?
12. Scary costume or silly costume?
13. What’s your favorite Halloween candy?
Bill’s Additional Question
Do you believe in ghosts?
So I’m breaking the rules and not tagging anyone. Feel free to answer any of the questions in the comments!
1. Do you carve a pumpkin at Halloween?
2. Haunted houses/trails: a good time or not for you?
3. What’s your favorite thing about October?
4. Are you a big celebrator of Halloween?
5. What’s your favorite horror movie?
6. Would you rather a cozy night in watching horrors or a big night out in a costume?
7. Which has been your most favorite costume to date?
8. Bobbing for apples or pin the hat on the witch?
9. How do you celebrate Halloween?
10. What’s your least favorite horror?
11. Do you have a favorite trick or treating memory?
12. What’s your favorite thing about Halloween?
13. Scary costume or silly costume?
I think horror movies are overrated. And I too never really liked trick-or-treating, but enjoyed handing our candy.
LikeLiked by 1 person