Thanks to Hayley over at Life of Hayley for the nomination! Go check out her blog and follow her if you’re not already!
The Liebster Award rules
- Acknowledge the blog that gave it to you and display the award
- Answer 11 questions that the blogger gives you
- Give 11 random facts about yourself
- Nominate 11 blogs and notify them of their nomination
- Give these blogs 11 questions to answer
- What genre of music would you play if you had your own radio station? Hmm, probably country since I love country music.
- What’s your favorite place that you have ever visited? I’ve only really been a few places so you’d think this would be an easy answer. But it’s not. I always love going to Boston, and I really enjoyed the Newport while I was there for my 5k, and I’d love to go back.
- What is one thing that you cannot live without? My Fitbit.
- Do you consider yourself to be more introverted or extroverted? Or a combination of both? I’m definitely an introvert. I’m quiet in most social situations but if I know the people and are comfortable with them, I come out of my shell more. I wish I was a little more extroverted and put myself out there more.
- What is your dream job? PR/marketing for the Boston Red Sox.
- What is the first thing that you would do if you won the lottery? Pay off my student loans.
- What is your favorite food? Pizza.
- What are three words that best describe you? Sarcastic, caring, and creative.
- What is your favorite thing about yourself? My writing skills. After two degrees in communication, you’d hope I can write. But it’s always something I’ve been good and something I really enjoy.
- Why do you blog? I need somewhere to yell about sports haha. But I haven’t really done that lately. I blog because it’s an outlet where I can write what I want and publish whenever I want.
- What is the number one destination on your bucket list? Italy. Seems like a typical answer, though.
11 random facts about me
- I’m an only child.
- I’m terrified of mascots.
- I can wiggle my ears.
- I have a bad habit of cracking literally everything in my body.
- I’ve never flown. (And if I ever do, I don’t want a window seat.)
- I hate mushrooms.
- I have exercise-induced asthma.
- I grew up listening to classic rock music and still listen to it. My favorite classic rock song is “Wish You Were Here” by Pink Floyd.
- I have a growing collection of mugs.
- My average time for running a mile is 10:30.
- I have two dogs and a cat.
(I apologize for the rather lame random facts. It’s been a long week and my brain is fried.)
My nominations (the links will bring you to their latest post)
- The Captain’s Speech
- Rosie Culture
- Uniquely Cass
- Liz Slay
- Hunida’s Blog
- Adventure with Ellie
- No Love for Fatties
- In Love & Words
- Beyond This Fence
- Sarah Ames-Foley
- Oh Happy Grey
- What are the best and worst purchases you’ve ever made?
- Who is the messiest person you know?
- What are your thoughts on mascots?
- What’s the most useless talent you have?
- What was the last photo you took?
- What song always get stuck in your head?
- What’s your cure for hiccups?
- What movie quotes do you use on a regular basis?
- What’s something you’ve done that you’re proud of?
- Is there a show you used to watch and stopped watching and want to start again?
- What’s your worst example of procrastination?
Thanks again Hayley! 🙂