A special thanks to Liz over at Dear Blog, Love Liz for the nomination! Check out her blog here.
- Thank whoever nominated you and include a link to their blog
- Tell your readers 3 things about yourself
- Nominate 10-20 bloggers you feel deserve the award
- Answer the questions from the person who nominated you
- Ask your nominees 5 questions of your choice with one weird or funny one
- Notify your nominees by commenting on their blog
Three Things About Me:
- I recently self-taught myself Adobe Photoshop.
- I’ve never broken a bone but did sprain my ankle three years ago.
- My favorite movie is Little Miss Sunshine.
- If you could invite anyone over for dinner, who would it be and why? Can “anyone” be an entire baseball team, like the Red Sox? If not, I guess I would invite Tim Wakefield, a former knuckleball pitcher who played for the Sox. He was one of my favorite players growing up, and he looks like my dad.
- What’s something you wear or keep with you every day and why? I wear my Fitbit every day and even at night when I sleep. I wear it every day since it counts my steps and reminds me at ten minutes before each hour to get up and get 250 steps in. Plus I get text and call notifications on it.
- What’s a book you recommend everybody read? You Are a Badass by Jen Sincero. I read it over a year ago and loved it—even marking up sections and quotes that I liked. I might break it out again soon for some reassurance. It’s a self-help book without being too self-helpy.
- Why is your best friend your best friend? I don’t really know if I have a best friend anymore. I guess that’s what happens when you graduate college and become an adult? But I’m pretty close with one of the girls at the ice cream shop and I’d say she’s probably close to a best friend. We have the same personalities and she’s always there for me to vent to.
- Do you believe in karma? I think so. I also believe in the universe, and I think sometimes karma and the universe work hand in hand.
(Taking a tip from Liz, each link will bring you to the blogger’s last/most recent post.)
- Quarter Life Crisis
- The Captain’s Speech
- Christopher McGeown Writing
- Beyond This Fence
- Authentically Vegan
- Girl with the Paw Print Tattoo
- Uniquely Cass
- Life with Myka
- In Love & Words
- NYC is My Boyfriend
- When did something start out badly for you but in the end, it was great?
- What movie can you watch over and over without ever getting tired of?
- What “old person” things do you do?
- If someone narrated your life, who would you want to be the narrator?
- What artist or band do you always recommend when someone asks for a music recommendation?
Thanks again, Liz! 🙂