It felt like most my weekends were busy this month and also just like life was still happening? Like I went through countless to-do lists to try to stay organized. Here are some of the highlights of March:
We went to our second Springfield Thunderbirds game of the season, which was Pink in the Rink night.
And then we celebrated St. Patrick’s Day weekend the best way we know: with Reubens and green beer. We also went to brunch and on a walk to take advantage of Josh’s day off from work.
Josh and I went to two breweries: the first one was part of his birthday present (he got to pick a brewery to go to and I’d pay) and the second was a local one we’ve gone to before but always enjoy going to.
Not pictured highlights:
- A nice day off with Josh getting breakfast, going to the library, and having a movie night
- Celebrating my dad’s birthday
- Guest-speaking in a digital marketing class on campus
- Working on the upcoming show’s program for the theater group I volunteer with
- Sending a co-worker off to her new job (☹️)
- Getting purple put back in my hair—yes, just like my pandemic purple days!
I got in a good mix of bike rides, runs, and walks this month. March in New England is unpredictable, so I took advantage of the nice weather days when I could. I also ran my first 5K of the year last Saturday!
All of the March Madness! I’ve been watching the games from the Sweet Sixteen onward, and although I don’t really care who wins, I like to watch the games, especially the women’s. They just seem more competitive.
Also baseball started yesterday. I don’t have high expectations for the Red Sox this year, considering I think I can only name like three players on the team right now.
What I’m Watching
- The Late Show with Stephen Colbert
- FBI: Most Wanted
- Law & Order
- Law & Order: SVU
- Law & Order: Organized Crime
- Will Trent
- East New York
- Animal Control
- Say Yes to the Dress
- Bar Rescue
- Dynasty (S4E22-S5E22)
- You (S1E4-S3E6)
- Glass Onion: A Knives Out Mystery
- The Crown (S1E1-S1E4)
- Abbott Elementary (S2E17-S2E19)
- The Bold Type (S4E1-S4E3)
- The Greatest Showman
What I’m Reading
- All Her Little Secrets by Wanda M. Morris: 4 stars
- Find Me by Alafair Burke: 4 stars
- Glass Houses by Louise Penny: 5 stars
- For Twice in my Life by Annette Christie: 3 stars
- The It Girl by Ruth Ware: 4 stars
(I also DNF’d three books this month, so I’m surprised I still managed to finish five.)
We watched Knives Out too. It was cute. Baseball’s starting now so that’s my primary viewing focus!
LikeLiked by 1 person