Thanks to Sarah for the nomination! Go follow Sarah—she’s awesome and likes baseball and cats.
- Say thank you to the person who has nominated you for the Award.
- Answer the 11 questions the person has asked you
- Nominate 11 people
- Ask the people who you have nominated 11 questions
- If you could control the weather, how would the seasons change for you? There would be no snow or any temperatures under 60 degrees, so winter is out. Fall would change into spring, I’d abolish all environmental allergens, and I’d leave summer as it is minus the humidity.
- What are you reading right now? My Goodreads will tell you that I’m reading Landfall by Thomas Mallon and The Catcher in the Rye by J.D. Salinger.
- If you could magically acquire a new talent, what would you choose? How to make videos, like how to create, shoot, and edit videos.
- How would you describe your “aesthetic?” I’ve spent a lot of time thinking about this. I think it’s sporty, comfy, colorful, and friendly. I hope that’s a good enough answer haha.
- What is something you’re hoping to accomplish in the next year? Run a 5K without stopping to walk in the middle.
- What is your most used emoji? Currently? The laughing/crying one.
- What’s the best Halloween costume you’ve ever had? When I was younger, I went as a dalmatian one year. My mom hot glued black felt polka dots onto a white sweatshirt and sweatpants, and I had a headband with dalmatian ears on it.
- If you didn’t have to work for money, what would you do with your time? Hang out with puppies and kittens.
- What’s the last text you sent? “Yay! See ya then!” (making plans to get ice cream with a friend)
- When you were a kid, what did you want to be when you grew up? A writer. So not really 100% correct but I do do writing at work, so kinda close. (I also still want to be a writer.)
- What’s your phone background? Andrew Beninitendi ❤
Okay I’m taking the easy way out here but I’m not going to nominate anyone in particular. Feel free to answer the questions in the comments or make your own post!
- Jurassic Park or Jurassic World?
- Who did you see in your first concert?
- Do you take Buzzfeed quizzes?
- What is the funniest joke you know by heart?
- What would be the worst “buy one get one free” sale of all time?
- What’s your go-to pizza order?
- If you had to change your name, what would your new name be, and why would you choose that name?
- What’s one thing you know you need to do but are just putting off?
- What topic could you give a 20-minute presentation on without any preparation?
- What are some of your guilty pleasures?
- What was your very first job?