Not Valentine’s Day.
I know it’s because I’m bitter and alone, but I don’t want a relationship right now. (And to be honest, I don’t really know what I’d do with one. Like have things changed since I was last in one four years ago?)
The main purpose of this post is to list a bunch of things I love, since it’s Valentine’s Day, and I don’t want to spend an entire post complaining about my love life. At least my parents always get me something, and I picked up a box of chocolate covered strawberries from Edible Arrangments for my mom yesterday. (To beat the crowd today.)
Things That I Love…
- Sweatpants, a blanket, and Netflix (followed by me falling asleep during episodes and having to rewatch them)
- Any temperature outside that’s above 40 degrees and sunny so I don’t freeze while running
- Surviving any run that I embark on
- My parents for letting me live at home ~three years post grad and the foreseeable future (and because they’re my parents)
- My mom’s cooking
- My puppies and kitten!
- Yelling about sports
- My job, it’s nice to be back somewhere that I consider “home”
- A really good book and increasing my total books read for the year on my Goodreads challenge
- Repainting my nails after they’ve gotten chipped
- Cheesy Hallmark movies
- The feeling of clean sheets and new PJs
What are some of the things that you love?