Thanks to Cass for nominating me for this award! Check out her blog here!
The rules of the award include:
- Put the award logo/image on your blog.
- List the rules.
- Thank whoever nominated you and provide a link to their blog.
- Tell your readers 3 things about yourself.
- Answer the questions you were asked.
- Nominate 10 – 20 people & notify.
- Ask your nominees any 5 questions of your choice; with one weird or funny question (specify).
So here are my three things about myself:
- I’m an only child.
- The furthest place I’ve traveled is New Jersey (I live in Connecticut).
- I once laced a cleat in the rain when I was the manager of my high school’s baseball team.
And here are my answers to Cass’s questions!
- What is your favorite activity? Lately it’s been reading. I’m always at the town library, and I’ve been reading books in two weeks or less.
- What toppings do you like on your pizza? Extra cheese, tomatoes, and pepperoni (with thousand island on the side to dip my crust in).
- What could you not live without? Water/my water bottle. I drink so much water during the day, and I bring my water bottle with me everywhere.
- Who is your favorite band/artist? Jason Aldean. He was the first (and only) concert I went to, and he was awesome live. Highly recommend.
- How often do you do laundry? Um, this is something I’m ashamed of but others probably are jealous of. Since I’m living the dream at home, my mom does my laundry for me. (I did do it on my own while I lived at college, and that was once a week. Senior year I did it Tuesday afternoons while everyone was in class.)
Here are my nominations (I’m supposed to nominate 10-20 people but here’s my very short list instead):
My questions for my nominees:
- If you could meet anyone from the past, who would it be and why?
- What’s your current favorite TV to watch?
- What skill would you like to master?
- What is the most embarrassing thing you have ever worn?
- What’s your favorite quote?
Thanks again, Cass!