Josh and I spent our month crossing things off our winter activities list:
- Ice skating at MGM Springfield and Bright Nights
- Bonus: we saw David Ortiz at TAP Sports Bar in the casino
- Springfield Thunderbirds game
- Tree House Brewing and Christmas by Candlelight at Old Sturbridge Village
And then unfortunately I woke up the next day after our last adventure with a cold that lasted into Christmas and most of my time off after the holiday. (Campus is closed Christmas Eve to New Year’s, so we get our own little winter break.)
I actually got out a few times to run this month as well as some walks during my lunch breaks on my work from home days. I’m hoping once I’m feeling better I can get back to walking during my lunch breaks.
The Giants are terrible. That’s it.
What I’m Watching
TV/YouTube TV Library
- The Late Show with Stephen Colbert
- Law & Order: SVU
- Law & Order: Organized Crime
- CSI: Vegas
- American Auto
- Grand Crew
- My Lottery Dream Home
- Succession (S1E2-S1E4)
- Coming Out Colton
- Single All The Way
- Operation Christmas Drop
- Death to 2021
- Twentysomethings: Austin
- Below Deck (S7E9-S9E9)
- Brooklyn Nine-Nine (S2E7-S3E11)
- 11.22.63 (E1-E2)
What I’m Reading
- Catch-22 by Joseph Heller: 4 stars
- The Little Clan by Iris Martin Cohen: 3 stars
- Betty by Tiffany McDaniel: 4 stars
- The Underground Railroad by Colson Whitehead: currently reading
- Big Bang by David Bowman: currently reading
My Questions For You!
- How was your month?
- How were your holidays?
- What are your plans for New Year’s Eve?