Hey, thanks to Bill over at A Silly Place for the tag! These were fun to answer 🙂
1. What was your favorite childhood book? I don’t know if I had a favorite, but I remember reading the “A Series of Unfortunate Events” books and also “Hoot” (a lot).
2. What was your favorite TV show as a child? I watched a lot of Disney shows, like Lizzie McGuire, Hannah Montana (yeah…),Wizards of Waverly Place, etc.
3. What book did you read in secret as a kid? I didn’t really have one.
4. What album and CD do you love and know by heart? Red by Taylor Swift. “All Too Well” still makes me cry.
5. What book did you hate as a student? I hated reading Shakespeare in high school.
6. What is your all-time favorite movie? Little Miss Sunshine
7. What song always lifts your mood? Lately it’s been “What a Man Gotta Do” by Jonas Brothers
8. What is the last book you read? Trick Mirror: Reflections on Self-Delusion by Jia Tolentino
9. Which TV shows have you binge-watched? Why? Friday Night Lights, Parks & Rec, Scrubs, The Blacklist, Stranger Things, The Good Place, The West Wing… And why? They were/are available on Netflix.
10. If you were an animal, which animal would you be? A dog, because I love dogs.
11. What was your most embarrassing moment? Uh, I’ve blocked out all embarrassing things I’ve done.
12. What famous author would you most like to meet? For the amount of books I read, I can’t really think of one.
13. What in your past would you most like to change? I wish I hadn’t spent so much time wasted on guys in high school. None of the crushes worked out, and I made myself miserable over them.
14. Describe your most profound musical experience. I don’t think I have one. Maybe the only concert I’ve ever been to? It was Jason Aldean and the openers were A Thousand Horses and Thomas Rhett.
15. What important classic book have you never read? Catch-22 is currently on my Goodreads to be read list, so that one.
16. What is your least-favorite food? Mushrooms
17. What movie, book or music always makes you cry? “Halo” by Beyonce makes me cry because of Nick Adenhart.
18. What actor or actress do you have a crush on? Ryan Reynolds
19. Would you rather be a vampire or a zombie? Why? Probably a vampire because zombies just kind of walk around being all dead, and that seems gross.
20. What book at home would you use to squash a bug? The nearest one?
21. Which character would you like to be in “Harry Potter”? Ah I’m still reading these books, so check back with me later in the year.
22. What song would you most like to sing on stage? “My Heart Will Go On” by Celine Dion
23. Do you like your name? What name would you prefer? I do. My real name is Rebecca (that actually shocks more people than you’d think) and I go by Becky. Another name my parents had picked out was Marissa. I think I could be a Marissa, but I’ll stick with Becky.
24. What do most people not know about you? I can wiggle my ears.
25. If you could live anywhere, where would you live? Somewhere warmer year round than New England but not somewhere where there are hurricanes or tornadoes or earthquakes. Not sure if that place exists in America.
26. If you could go back in time, where would you go? Probably to when my mom’s parents were still alive because they died when I was young, and I wish I had more time with them.
27. What poems have you memorized? Recite one of them? None because I’m not in high school anymore and don’t have to write about poems for papers.
28. Who in your life has made a strong impression on you? My parents.
29. Do you have a recurring dream? Describe it. Not a specific one, but I feel like every time I’m running in a dream (not like running for fun but like running away from something) I’m always running so slow.
30. What epitaph would you like on your tombstone?