Happy Monday everyone! I hope you had a great Fourth of July weekend. Thanks to Zoe for the Sunshine Blogger Award nomination! 🙂
Rules of “The Sunshine Blogger Award”
1. Thank the person who nominated you, provide a link back to their blogging sites. (Already done!)
2. Answer their questions.
3. Nominate 11 other bloggers and ask them 11 new questions.
4. Notify the nominees about their nomination via their blog or social media.
5. List the rules and display the Sunshine Blogger Award logo in you post.
What’s your main goal behind your blog?
I don’t think I really have a “main goal” but I see my blog as an outlet for me to share things about my life or what I’ve been thinking about.
If you could visit anywhere in the world for one day, where would it be?
If it’s just for one day, I’d say New York City. Granted I’m less than two hours away from the city, but I’d love to just spend a day there. I wouldn’t want to do really touristy-things; I’d rather go to a bunch of the little shops or restaurants and do more of the localy-things.
Are you a cat or a dog person?
What is your most favourite book?
The Art of Fielding by Chad Harbach.
If you had one type of cuisine to live off for one week, what would it be?
Your favourite season? And why?
Summer because there are more things to do and the weather is nicer, although I’m not too big on the 90 degree days.
Do you prefer morning or night time?
I’m not too much of a morning person, so I’d probably have to say night time.
Favourite fruit to eat?
What is your dream job?
Marketing for the Boston Red Sox.
Where is your favourite place to write?
Sitting on my bed.
Are you working on any goals you’ve set for yourself this year?
I had put together some resolutions for this year, and I’m planning on doing a follow-up/halfway through the year post next week. But I don’t think I’ve done too well sticking to them haha.
So since I already nominated some people for the Blogger Recognition Award on Friday, I’m not going to nominate anyone for this award, but you can totally answer the questions in the comments!
- What’s your guilty pleasure TV show?
- What’s one job that you wouldn’t want to have?
- Do you like sunrises or sunsets more?
- Favorite beverage?
- Who would you like to live like for a day?
- If you could ask your pet three questions, what would they be? (If you don’t have a pet, what three questions would you ask pets in general?)
- What’s one sport that should be in the Olympics that isn’t currently? (It can be for the summer or winter Olympics.)
- What is your favorite family tradition?
- If you had to pick a new name for yourself, what would it be?
- What do you like to do on a rainy day?
- What’s your favorite day of the week?